StarSign Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions!

3 posters

Go down

Introductions! Empty Introductions!

Post  Jenny Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:07 am

Hey!
Welcome new members of Libra! to StarSignProject! This project is still a new project and I hope you have a great time as a part of this project! Please introduce yourself here and mingle with the rest of the project! Very Happy

"Hi, I'm Jenny and I am 18 years old and I live in England! I've been a massive fan of Japanese music for years now and I have a strong love for H!P! I enjoy singing and I hope to go to university this year to study Performing Arts! I may sound like a nerd but I have a childish sense of humour!" rabbit
Jenny
Jenny
Admin

https://starsignproject.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Introductions! Empty Re: Introductions!

Post  Phob Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:21 am

I'm Phob~!
I'm 16 years old and I live in Scotland (but I was born in England)~!
I love Japanese and Korean music, especially GACKT, KAT-TUN, NEWS, Tomohisa Yamashita, Buono!, Morning Musume, Berryz Koubou, BIGBANG, SS501, Kim Hyun Joong, SHINee, DBSK and Arashi~!
My favourite Johnny's Entertainment member is the ridiculously lovely Kazuya Kamenashi and my favourite H!P member is Ai Takahashi~ They are seconded by Tomohisa Yamashita and Momoko Tsugunaga, respectively.
I also love Japanese dramas, with my top 3 favourites being Nobuta wo Produce, Yokai Ningen Bem and Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (all of which seem to have to same leading actor...someone's biased)
I have Asperger's Syndrome and I'm a vegetarian. I also have a thing for puns and a small-scale obsession with cats and dachshunds, despite the fact my favourite animal is a giraffe and my favourite breed of dog is actually a border collie.
I'm very passionate about dubbing and all strive to do the absolute best I can, even if the results end up like crap xD
Phob
Phob

https://www.youtube.com/user/PhobCHUUUU

Back to top Go down

Post  Megu Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:46 am

HI PHOB! -waves-

I'm Megu~ (aka. Megan xD)
I'm 18, also from Scotland ~
I'm completely obsessed with Jpop and Kpop~ especially DBSK, JYJ, JJ Project, T-ara, Hey!Say!JUMP, NYC, NMB48, AKB48 Morning Musume, C-ute, SNSD and Buono! (of course~)
In Hello!Project my favourite members are Ai, Fuku-chan, and Saki Nakajima (followed by Airi and Riho~) and in JE, NAKAYAMA YUMA ILYBABYAKSHFAKSJHAKS<3 -cough-
His sister is also my NMB oshi xD
I'm studying business in uni (HATE IT) for 2 or 3 more years so that I can go to Japan to teach english.
I love singing, I like literally sing all the time. Everywhere. XD; OTL.

YEAH. THATS ABOUT IT I GUESS. XD<3 -waves-
Megu
Megu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum